The Women’s Service provides safe short-term crisis accommodation for women who have experienced, or who are at risk of experiencing, domestic and family violence. The Women’s Service can accommodate the children of women staying at the Service or arranges external accommodation. The Women’s Service also provides related program and services to women staying at the Service and to all women in the community, such as:
- outreach programs and home visits to clients
- counselling for resident women
- useful information, connections and networks
- help applying for Domestic Violence Orders
- the Ladies’ Lounge
- supported access to legal services.
Contact Information and Opening Hours
Address: Mango Avenue, Palm Island
Phone Number: 4791 4010 or 4791 4011
Opening Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm, with on-call intake of referrals accepted 24/7.
SIGN UP NOW. Get all of our latest updated by signing up to our newsletter.