Notice of AGM
Palm Island Community Company Limited
A Company Limited by Guarantee
(ACN 640 793 728)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Palm Island Community Company Limited (ACN 640 793 728) is to be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, 27 February 2024 on the first floor of the Retail Centre, Palm Island.
Business of Meeting
- To receive and consider the Reports of the Company as delivered at the meeting.
- To receive and consider the Statement of Financial Position and Performance of the company as at 30 June 2023 and supporting financial statements with the Directors Report and Declaration and the Report of the Auditor.
- Director Harriet Hulthen will stand down by rotation in accordance with Rule 41 of the Company Constitution, and offer herself for re-election.
- Director Raymond Palmer will stand down from his appointment to casual vacancy in accordance with Rule 42 of the Company Constitution, and offer himself for re-election.
- To consider any other Nominations for election.
- To confirm as auditors of the company Crowe Audit Australia.
- To receive and consider any other business brought forward in accordance with the Constitution.
Members’ Entitlement to appoint a Proxy
Members are informed of their right to appoint a single proxy under Clause 36 of the Constitution. The instrument or form appointing a proxy must be in writing and deposited with the registered office of the company at least 48 hours prior to the commencement time of the meeting.
Proxy Forms are available at below and in hard copy at Bwgcolman House, Palm Island.
SIGN UP NOW. Get all of our latest updated by signing up to our newsletter.